The Blessing Doesn’t grant you magic, just the ability to use it.– Archmage Rissa
In the Age of Creation when the Divine Orbs were formed, much more creatures and nature started roaming the world. The Orbs had a small role, magic could be used but the energy of the world was empty and abandoned. Then a couple of years after, the gateway between The Mortal Realm (Perstir) and The Spiritual Realm (Raefir) (Two realms of Lunarath) had opened and the energy of The Spirit Realm flew into The Mortal Realm. With this new source of energy The Orbs had gotten a whole new role in the world.
As the Fora, Zora and Kora started to settle their civilizations, they began to use the orbs.
But when The Celestial Rift between The Mortal Realm and The Spiritual Realm opened again, the Fora, Zora and Kora were mutated by this vast amount of otherworldly energy thus destroying their knowledge about magic.
Blessing Magic is provided to humans by either of the eight divine orbs, this magic isn’t called magic but just Blessings, when a mortal is born and either one of their parents has a blessing, that blessing is carried over to the child.
Blessing Magic requires energy, this energy is around us, you just can’t see it, this energy flew in from The Spiritual Realm a long long time ago.
It is really hard to use these Blessings, some people find out that they have a blessing when they’re around 20 years old, some do it at 2 years old and some never do. However this doesn’t change much for a person, since it can take years to perfect as much as 1 spell, and it can also take a month to perfect one. but it depends on the subject.
The blessing that one is born with is tied to their family blood, where one’s father’s blessing is most likely to be the one.
Blessings of The Orbs:
- Blessing of Water – This is the blessing granted to mortals by the Water Orb. The Blessing of Water allows one to shape water as one wants.
- Blessing of Earth – This is the blessing granted to mortals by the Earth Orb. The Blessing of Earth allows one to mold earth to ones will.
- Blessing of Air – This is the blessing granted to mortals by the Air Orb. The Blessing of Earth allows one to control the wind as one seeks.
- Blessing of Fire – This is the blessing granted to mortals by the Fire Orb. The Blessing of Fire allows one to animate flames as one dares.
- Blessing of Transformation – This is the blessing granted to mortals by the Transformation Orb. The Blessing of Transformation, commonly reffered to as The Curse of Transformation allows one to take any shape or form, but be careful with this one…
- Blessing of Beast Mastery – This is the blessing granted to mortals by the Beast Orb. The Blessing of Beast Mastery allows one to speak with animals and connect with them.
- Blessing of Magic – This is the blessing granted to mortals by the Magic Orb. The Blessing of Magic allows one to do many things, heal a wound, detect other blessings or message a friend through ones mind.
- Blessing of Nature – This is the blessing granted to mortals by the Nature Orb. The Blessing of Nature allows one to grow or shape plants and other parts of nature.